We have a million birthdays in the month of August! My family got together on the 15th of August to celebrate my mom and sister Jeanette's birthdays! I made the cake. I was really excited to try out a new one that I sort of copied from "Nothing Bunt Cakes". It was a chocolate bunt cake with raspberry filling and cream cheese frosting! I have to say it was one of the easiest and cheapest cakes I have ever made!

The birthday girls!

What kind of party would it be without NUT CUPS! (Kind of an inside joke for my mom! However, it still brings back some bitter feelings for me! Some of you know the story behind those blasted nut cups!)

Mom, enjoying her nut cups!

So glad that Jeanette was able to be here to celebrate her birthday with family!

Cute Broc and Crew!

Make a wish!

Mom just opened her card!

I think she enjoyed it!

My sister- in- law Cristee's birthday was on August 10! Here she is at her birthday celebration!

Buggy Beau's birthday was on August 19! !

My niece Aybrielle's birthday was on August 7th.
And my other niece Shayna's birthday: August 23! Isn't she the cutest mom!

Happy birthday guys! Hope you all know how much we love you!
8 comments:
Your cakes are so cute!! You do great and should open up your own little business doing them for people. Man you're good!
What an awesome post. That cake is so so cute! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with everyone. I think we will be out for Thanksgiving though!
I'm so glad you posted a pic of the card! Everyone should see what a hottie our mama is!! ha ha ha ha
Looks like you guys have been having a really fun summer! Crew is getting so big. We should all get together.
oh my gosh I was laughing so hard at the nut cups...perfect! You are so awsome at decorating cakes. Miss you guys. p.s. i got you check-thanks:)
How is it that you are SO GOOD at making cakes? You are a natural. I couldn't believe when you said it was one of the easiest cakes you've ever made. It was beautiful!
You look so much like your mom! You are both darling. And that cake is unbelievable as usual. I want the recipe for that one!!!! Could you send me an email: elizabeth_d_mackay@yahoo.com
I love the new background too. Looks like all is going well for you and your adorable family! Miss you.
Yum! That cake looks so good! You are so talented! Loved the nut cups! Haha!
Post a Comment