8.06.2009

One Crazy Summer

Our summer has been jam packed with a million things, especially July! I haven't been able to keep the blog up with our busy lives! I just finished posting about what we have been doing this last month. Feel free to scroll down and see what we've been up to!

4 comments:

Josh and Rach said...

You have to tell me how you made those leg warmers! I love it, they are so cute. Did you find a pattern online or something? It looks like you guys are having a great summer! Hope everything else is going well for you also.

w and w said...

Crystal! You never cease to amaze em. How I wish we lived close you you two! Your boy is a heartbreaker. And all of your pics with Broc are so great. Thanks for keeping in touch!

glau06 said...

I wish we were still across the street from each other so you could teach me how to sew. You have made such cute little things...those onsies and shirts you made awhile ago were adorable. You should post directions! Jill

Eric and Kailee said...

I LOVE crew's hair!!! Where does he get his perfect curls from! Okay, I trying to get into cake making/decorating.. Where do I start or what website is good for supplies.. I'm trying to find a new hobby :)