8.24.2009

Football and Superman

The last couple of weeks as Crew and I have driven past Cottonwood High School, there have been football players practicing out front. Every time Crew sees them he says, "See the football players... I want to see them... I want to go play football". And then he gets kind of sad when we don't stop. Well a few nights ago, Broc and Crew went to get the mail and their were some guys playing football by our mailbox. So when they came inside Crew grabbed his football and helmet and ran outside. By the time he got out there the guys were gone. So Broc and Crew just played two on two (a.k.a: catch). I think it is so funny that he is so intrigued by anything football.







Here he is ready to play, and determined to find the other guys by the mailbox!




















Later that night... I washing my face and Crew wanted me to come in his room to watch him jump on his love sac. I thought that he was meaning he would run and kind of crash into it. Instead I found Superman, I mean Super-Crew!



He literally meant jumping on his love sac! Broc had taken the cover off to wash it and so the love sac ended up being right by his bed. Of course Crew took advantage of that! What boy wouldn't?











































It never got old! This kid could have kept jumping all night!















Broc of course had to join in too!











The pics of Crew jumping on the love sac reminded me of a time when Broc was playing Superman, in our old apartment in Provo!















Gee, I wonder where Crew learns it from?



My cute little monkeys!

5 comments:

Bell Family said...

Looks like fun to me! Can I come jump too?

Caskey Crew said...

Wow! They are cute monkeys!

Bell Family said...

Cute little monkeys indeed!!! (Mama is pretty cute too)

Unknown said...

aww!! i love it!! i would love to play football with Crew!!

Jared and Jessica said...

Crew is such a cutie! The football pictures are so cute, but I feel sad because I bet he was so disappointed when he saw the boys were gone :( Good thing he has awesome parents to play catch with!!!