My Sis-in-law Cristee came down with her kids on Monday! One last summer outing before school starts! We ate lunch and swam! The kiddo's had so much fun playing in the pool! Here they are enjoying a sweet little treat!

Tryker and Treyson

Poor little Aubryn downed her Zinger and then wanted everyone elses!
Look at her sad sad face.

Cristee and Aubryn

What did you find Aubryn?

The little sneak found more Zingers!
Seriously, this kid could have eaten the whole box if we would have let her!

So stinking cute though!
Cute cousins: Jordyn, Aubryn, Crew and Tryker!

Poor Crew is getting his 2yr old molars in:( He just kept chewing on his hands! Can you tell it was about 3 hours past nap time? After swimming for a bit he wanted to get out and just lay on the towel. When it was time to go back to the house he had a bit of a melt down because he wanted to lay on the towel! Poor thing.

Isn't her smile so contagious?! I just love it!

Giving loves good bye!

4 comments:
poor Crew!! I am getting my wisdom teeth in right now so I feel really sympathetic to Crew and Zekey with those pesky molars coming in!
It was so good to see you at the meeting this morning! You are looking gorgeous! And from the pictures I can see that Crew is still as cute as ever! I can't believe how fast Crew is growing up and I bet it goes even faster for you! We need to get togetehr soon!
I am amazed at Crewby's curls! Each time I see him I think of how badly you wanted him to have hair as an infant. He's got it in the best way possible right now. I love him!
What fun at the pool! I love the picture of the cousins hugging!
Post a Comment