8.04.2009

July 30: Motocross and the Fair


We went up to Morgan to watch my niece and nephews ride their dirt bikes in the motocross race. It was during the fair so we let Crew see some of the animals! He loved it!























Here is my niece Camberlynne. She smoked everyone in her division... and took 1st place!



Here is Treyson!



and Chrysler



What is a fair without a Texas Twister?!



He had to try both of them!



Cute little Kalen!



Suz and Karrisyn




Crew loved watching the motorcycles! He found a stick on the ground and was entertained during the entire race!











He thought is was so funny to wave his stick at the riders!



Seriously, why do we ever buy him toys?




























And just because I thought this was a cute picture! I love how beautiful Morgan is!

2 comments:

Lalis said...

Hi Crys - this is Laura, Broc's friend from work. Friday was my last day at Sorenson and Broc told me I had to start leaving comments on your blog :) But anyway, I had to tell you that I absolutely love that last picture of Crew! Oh, and the one of all three cousins holding hands.
You have an adorable little boy--when Broc first showed me a picture of him I told him he was one of most beautiful children I've ever seen, no joke! :)

cari said...

Crew is too cute. I love those curls. Great pics.