We went to the Aquarium with Broc's family! Crew loves this place!

Trying to pet a sting ray. Just after this Crew got close enough to pet them and grabbed the tail out of the water! I of course hurried and pulled his hand off. I don't know what that does but the sting ray's tail stuck out of the water for a long time after that.



4 comments:
That "sick thing" is sick. That's huge! I killed a spider the other day with my shoe and got the willies! Kudos for taking a picture of it. I hope it was dead!
It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I always get a little jealous looking at some blogs because of all the family things you get to do together and be at. How fun to be so close! I can't believe Crew's curly hair, it is so cute!! You also look great Crystal. I hope you are doing well. love ya, jill
You always do such fun stuff! I love all of the pictures! Crew is such a cute kid!
We are here until October 2nd! It would be fun to get together with you sometime! Let me know what works best for you and we'll do something! It'd be fun to see you and meet the cute little guy in the pictures!
love Crew's curls!!! Where does he get them from?? :)
Post a Comment