
Many of you have seen these girls on "America's Got Talent"! For those of you who don't know they are from Morgan, UT! Yep my home town! I am proud to say that I danced with these girls for many years. They are all so sweet and obviously have some mad talent!
They have danced their way to the finals!! Yay they are in the TOP 10! Here is a link to check out their most recent performance: http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/video/clips/week-11-fab-five/1153257/. (Sorry the video would not upload:)
THEY WILL BE PERFORMING TONIGHT (Monday, Sept. 14) ON AMERICA'S GOT TALENT!! I think they are amazing! Don't forget to vote for them tonight!... Way to go Whittears, we are so proud of you guys!
2 comments:
that is so awesome!! you gotta post your moves too ;)
We were watching this last week and I told BJ that I bet you knew them! They are totally cute girls - I love how the judges couldn't decide so they kept both and no one got sent home... You should be on the show next season!!
Post a Comment