8.05.2009

24th of July: Swimming and Kaiaking!

We let my sister's kids come and stay with us on the 23rd. Then the next morning we took them swimming in our pool!



Broc got a little crazy with his tricks! Sometimes I feel like I have TWO kids instead of one:)



Of course, then the kids wanted to jump and do crazy tricks too!







Crew even wanted to jump in like the big kids!















Broc and Chrysler drying off in the sun!
After swimming, we took them home and met up with the Durrants in Morgan.



The first person the kids run to...



Broc's family has a tradition of kaiaking down the Weber River every 24th of July. Here is Broc and Riley getting ready for the rapids!



































Broc's Dad and brother Josh went with them too. This picture represents the paddle that swam away from Josh while kaiaking. I felt so bad, he didn't get to go through the rapids. This is Riley trying to give up his so he could go!



The guys showing off their muscles and farmer's tans!



Broc's battle wound on his LEG! (Sorry kind of a gross picture!)
Ya, and did I mention that Broc lost his wedding ring down the river too!



Josh and Lesli



Raegen and Aubree floated down the river in a raft!



Harrison and Crew thought it was so much fun to sit in the kaiaks!



I am surprised nobody ended up with stitches or black eyes, the way they were swinging the paddles around.







Riley, Crew and the Green Machine!



It didn't take long for the boys to discover the hose!















What goes around...



Comes around!











Crew and Harrison trying to attack Beau!



Crew trying to blow in the paddle!









Later that night we headed to a Drive-In Movie. Thanks for another fun filled 24th!

1 comment:

Bell Family said...

Looks like a great time! Sorry to hear about Brocs ring :(