What don't you miss about home?
The craziness of life! It seems that my life before was always going from one place to the next. Juggling work, home and family. Not that I don't feel like I am always trying to find the balance between family, calling and extras here, because I do. But I am loving the simplified life here in Dominica. And loving that I get to be home all day every day with my loves. When I was working I felt like I was missing out on so much of Crew and Jack's lives. I love that I don't have to leave them. And sometimes it is nice being away from all of the stores and the crazy fast paced life. I love the life of going to the pool or the beach at any given moment just because I can.
Seriously, nothing compares to a day of doing nothing but building sand castles at the beach!

No comments:
Post a Comment