How does the weather affect you?
The weather has been hard. I feel like we have a love/ hate relationship! I love the sunshine and the perfect summer nights (all year long)... but I hate the constant sweat that drips off of my face whenever I walk anywhere. I love the way the humidity nurishes my skin and hair... but hate the heat rashes my poor little boys get when they get too hot in the humidity. I love the rain on a hot day... but I hate the downpours that dump at any given moment and the water that gets shut off from so much rain. I love watching the lightening shows at night... but hate the loud thunder that wakes my babes!
I think this picture sums it up best.
As far as the weather goes, you really never know what to expect in Dominica! And it's always to the extreme!


1 comment:
Classic :)
Post a Comment