10.28.2011

10 Days in Dominica: Day 10

Yep, I have finally finished this challenge! Day 10 is here... only about 3 weeks late! 

Day 10: What will you miss when you leave Dominica?

I think it will be a sad day when our time here is done. I am sure there will be a ton that I think I can sum up the answer to this question in about three words... COKE, BEAUTY, & PEOPLE.

COKE. The Coke here is amazing. It is made with REAL sugar instead of corn syrup and really there is a difference. I have never been a huge soda drinker but I would have to say I am one here. I love it, especially mixed with a little madagascar vanilla and frozen in the freezer until it is just barely frozen but still drinkable! Oh my- it is heaven in a bottle!!



The BEAUTY of the island! We live in a tropical rainforest! When will this ever happen again? I feel like I can't get enough of the beautiful ocean sunsets out of my living room window or on my front porch!

















The rainbows here are AMAZING. I have never seen so many rainbows. 

We saw this one during Crew's soccer practice. 


Beautiful Beaches!




... and the PEOPLE!




I have met some of the most amazing people here. When our time comes to leave I think I will miss the people most.

No comments: