10.30.2009

Trunk-or-Treat!

Wednesday was our Trunk-or-Treat for our ward. I am making Crew's costume and was trying to finish it before we left, but it was not happening ... so we had to stop at K-Mart and buy him one. Luckily, they were 50% off so we got him a pretty cute gorilla costume for $12! I was annoyed because I have put so much time into his monster costume and then we still had to end up buying him a costume. Oh well... he loves it and it will be fun for dress up. Crew was so excited to wear the gorilla costume, he ROOAARRED the entire night!



The costume parade!


It was so much fun to watch him this year! It didn't take him long to understand that when he says, "Trick or Treat" he gets a treat!

















Some people were all decked out with their trunk decorations! This one was my favorite!





Bree and Crew!


Scary gorilla growl!








Cute little gorilla bum!
(Crew has ask to wear his gorilla costume the last 2 days. He even asked us tonight if he could sleep in it! - I think we will get our money's worth out of it!)

No comments: