Since it was October 1st, I decided to get Crew excited about this time of year! He went pumpkin picking with Grandma Lesli on Wednesday, so we decorated with all of the pumpkins that he chose.

He had so much fun picking them up and putting them in a straight line! It is his new favorite thing!

Since we don't really have a lot of Halloween decor, we decided to make some homemade decorations for our house. We found some scraps and went to town making a cute little Jack-O-Lantern! Crew was so excited to hang it up!
The finished product! Didn't he do a great job! I ask him what shapes he wanted for the eyes and nose and those were the shapes he chose! I used some left over borders for the mouth. There were a few to choose from but he wanted the "scary one"!


I wanted to get a picture of him standing next to his pumpkin. But he wasn't so up for that idea. "Mom I want to do my scary punkin face on the step!" He cracks me up!






3 comments:
what fun halloween ideas!! I am seriously going to use your blog as my bible of homemaking :)
What a precious little boy you have. I love his long, curly hair. You are such a fun mommy...always thinking of great ideas!
So cute! Love your little pumpking :) Especially the picture on the stairs. So funny! We are going to pick ours tonight. Whoo hoo!
Post a Comment