On Oct. 17, some girls in my ward invited me to a Witch's Tea. They put this on every year, and I was lucky enough to be invited! They had amazing decor, delicious food and the best company! These girls are hilarious and so fun to be with! They had some fun games, karaoke and witch's cackle contest. I was horrible at the cackle... but don't worry, I have already started practicing... maybe one day I will be able to cackle as good as some of you talented ladies! Thanks again for an amazing party!
Strawberry had these cute little spiders for everyone to take home! Crew loved it! Did you know the spider says, "ROOAARRRRR"?






3 comments:
CRYSTAL... YOU ARE SOOO ADORABLE, AND ADDED SO MUCH FUN TO OUR AMAZING AFTERNOON!!!!!
looks like so much fun. especially that little gorilla.
I am so glad you came - it was such a fun time!
Post a Comment