This morning, I was curious what Crew's hair would look like straight. So after he got out of bath, I sat him in the sink with some toys and used the blow dryer to straighten it. I wasn't sure how well he was going to do, because he normally hates it when I do anything with his hair! He sat like a champ! I couldn't believe how long his hair was. It is so curly that it just shrinks up! I am still in LOVE with his curls but just thought it would be fun for a change! I don't think it will be an everyday do, because after his nap it had already curled back up, and I don't know that I am up for spending more time on his hair than I do my own! Either way he is a stinking cute kid!
This was the face he gave me when I started blow drying his hair! I'm sure he was thinking... "Really Mom what are you doing?"
I didn't mean for it to be such a photo shoot, but all the pics just looked so cute, I couldn't resist!





11 comments:
love them both!!!
oh my gosh, those pictures are ADORABLE! The straight hair totally makes him look older! I love it! I love curly too, so you are good either way. What a handsome little guy!
He is such a handsome boy!!! I love all of your pictures of him. I agree with everyone both ways look good on him.
I am partial to curls....but then Hunter had curls for quite a while. He's a cutie either way! <3 Jill
The straight hair really does make him look so much older. He's so photogenic!
Crew need to start modeling ASAP!!! He is so cute and I can see so much of Crystal in him with his straight hair. Too cute!!!
I do love the curls!
He is so darling! When you have a little boy as handsome as him, he could be bald & still look cute! The straight do did make him look much more grown up though. :( Rhees had curls too (though not as much as Crew) when he was little, until I cut his hair. It never grew little curls again after that.
He does look so grown up. I'm glad you like to play with his hair...it's not like we have girls that we can make all prissy. What a handsome boy.
Ahhhh....that is adorable!
So cute, he looks like he could be on High School Musical :)
Post a Comment