11.08.2009

Halloween= a million pictures!


We had so much fun on Halloween! Broc and I refused to spend any money on our costumes this year, so we found what we could and made it work! Broc went as an 80's work out guy with a pretty hot mustache, I dressed up as an 80's rocker (I really wanted to change my name to Zina... the rocking warrior and yes I did have the gold spandies laying around the house:), and I finally finished Crew's Monster-Dragon costume (the morning of Halloween)! Why a Monster-Dragon? Well we had decided on a monster this year and after I had everything bought to make a "monster" costume, Crew told me he wanted to be a "dragon" ... of course! So his title got changed to the "Monster-Dragon"! (Really just a monster)! Why a million pictures? Well, Crew was so much fun to watch this year, he really seemed to get the concept of the whole trick or treating thing... and he just looked so cute in all of the pictures!











Crew and Lily getting ready to go do a little trick-or-treating!






This was hilarious! He would sing "Happy Birthday" to the pumpkins and then try to blow out the candles! Oh, I just want to press pause on this stage! Please don't grow up Crew!


















Liz and her brother Mike with cute little Princess Lily and Fairy Maggie!


















This kid was on a mission! He would literally RUN from house to house! Didn't wait for anyone else... just on to more candy!





Such a cute little monster! .. I mean Monster-Dragon!


He tried to trick or treating with the rocks... until Mom told him that probably wasn't a good idea!








Playing a little football with Buddy!














Sweet little Lily!











Uncle Riley and Lily


Me, Liz and Aubs








Grandpa Ernie and Crew


The moon looked so cool that night! You can kind of see it in the picture~


After trick-or-treating, we went to a Halloween party at Mike and Erica's. They had amazing decorations and incredible food, everything was decked out! I am so mad that I didn't take any pics of the food:( Thanks for a great party guys!


Cousin pic~ Harrison the Hulk, Princess Lily and Monster-Dragon Crew


Check out those muscles!


He must get them from Uncle Broc!


Grandma "Lesti" and Kaelyn



Steve Irwin showing us how to tame the wild monkey! A.K.A : Chelsey and Kaelyn






The BAD Bikers: A.K. A. Grandpa Ernie and Grandma "Lesti"



Bikers don't smile!






Lebron James: A.K. A. Buggy Beau






Award for "Best Costume" goes to ... Jovi and Buddy! A.K.A Aubree and Riley! Seriously the best!



Can you believe that Riley's mom made these?



Crew's favorite part of the entire night... answering the door! He LOVED it! He would run up to answer it every time somebody knocked. It was so funny, Erica (owner of the house) went to open the door and had it half way opened when Crew comes running over, slams the door shut and says, "I wanted to open it!" I think he thought that was his job! Little stinker.


Grandma Nance and Crew






We have a tradition of going trick-or-treating to all of the Grandma's. Knocking on Grandma Jan's door~






Giving loves to Grandma Jan!



Heading over to Grandma Eileen's!



This is what we saw when the door opened! I love my mom! This is so her... singing and dancing!



They just got back from a 3 week cruise to Hawaii and brought back some authentic coconuts and grass! This is her showing us one of the hula dances she learned!






Chrysler and Crew



Random kitten meowing outside, of course Crew wanted to see it! (Looks sweet in the picture, and a week later scratched Crew's face. Not as sweet as it looks:)



Hope ya'll had a great Halloween!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

your family is awesome!!! I don't think I have ever seen a group go all out as much as you all did :) I love all the costumes but I gotta say the monster-dragon is my favorite :)

Bell Family said...

Cute costume on Crew! Looks like he had about as much fun as Ashton did.

One mom said...

Way to go on the cute monster/dragon costume! I also loved the costumes that you two came up with (especially the gold spandex). I love seeing little kids dress up!

Erica said...

That monster costume is sooo cute! I'm very impressed with your sewing skills! The gold spandex are awesome too!

Jared and Jessica said...

i love crew's costume! great job!

Gregg and Jaclyn said...

Everyone's costumes are AWESOME! Looks like a lot of fun.

Josh and Rach said...

I can't believe you made his costume, it is adorable!! He looked great in it and you and Brock looked really good too. Love it. So as you know I'm pregnant, I am in need of some new clothes as I get bigger and you always looked incredibly cute and was wondering where you shopped for prego clothes. I haven't found any clothes that I really like yet so I need some direction! :)

Liz said...

I love your gold pants...classic! And Krews costume is soooooooo cute. I am dying how cute that was. Brandon and I were seriously going to be Jovi and Buddy the elf...I'm so glad to see someone else loves that movie as much as we do! Looks like a great Halloween.