On Dec. 22, we got together with Broc's family and went to eat at Market Street Grill. Crew loved having his cousins around.

This is Harrison tasting a lime.

It was almost impossible to keep Crew sitting in his seat. We haven't quite mastered the manners of going out to eat!

Crew, Harrison and Lily

Don't you just love this picture! So cute! They had so much fun together!

After dinner we went to
This is the Place Heritage Park to experience what a Pioneer Christmas was like. We rode a train to Brigham Young's home and we even got to see Santa and his reindeer. They had lighted covered wagons along the way.


All snuggled up on the train... Grandpa is so silly!


Cute little Lily, just look at that face!

Harrison, isn't that such a cute picture!


Poor Beau was not feeling so hot! You were such a good sport, sorry you were sick.

Josh, Liz and Lily

Chelsey and Harrison


When we got to Brigham Young's house we could write letters to Santa.


Then came the most exciting part... to see Santa and his reindeer. I think this is Comet!

You can see Crew holding onto his Santa letter. He wasn't about to let go of it!

Pretty sure this is Dasher.

Pictures with Santa.

Then we got to mail our letters to Santa!


2 comments:
Cute pictures! I didn't know that This is the Place Park did that for Christmas. I'm definately going to do it next year, Aidan would love it! It's good to see your cute little family and what you're doing.
What a fun (cold?) outing. You are so beautiful. I just love seeing pictures of you & your family. I'm so happy that you married Broc. He has the nicest family. That is fun for you!
Love you tons
P.S. Now hurry & send pictures of your Christmas, like of you guys opening presents, just a few will do. I need them for something I'm doing & I can't take all month. Thanks : )
Post a Comment