Oooh sexy!
We stopped by Nielson's and got a frozen egg nog custard on our way home... delicious! (though not quite as good as Coney's in Provo:) We decided to take a pic of us enjoying our treat.


It evolved into us doing stupid faces with ice cream all over and then Broc made the ugliest sound during this pic and I started laughing so hard I was crying.
Talk about ugly faces- it is almost scary! Seriously I don't know why I thought it was so funny but it has been a really long time since I have laughed that hard! I am laughing right now just thinking about it, but I guess it might be one of those 'you just had to be there' times!
Thanks babe for a fun filled night of laughs!
4 comments:
I love Nielsens frozen custard. I crave it all the time. I love the lemon and caramel cashew the best! yum
Looks like you guys had a fun night. I love to just laugh like that with my hubby...you guys are so cute.
You guys are silly and I love looking at your fun pictures. Nielsens is great, I love there food and ice cream. We live by the one in bountiful.
k, that last pic totally takes me back to some high school moments:) Looks like you guys had a blast.
That is probably the best pic I have ever seen of you! Its sooooo cuuuute!!
Post a Comment