1.01.2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love putting up all of the decorations. There is just something about it that brings out the excited little kid in me! Crew was so fun to watch as he looked at the tree and said, "lights", "balls", "red star"...  He is at the age where it seemed he began to kind of understand what Christmas is. 


It is so sweet in his prayers, he always prays for "baby Jesus".  







4 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Crys, you should have gone into interior design instead of radiology. You always do the cutest things. Your house just looks gorgeous. Wherever did you find such darling Christmas dishes? I just love them. Wish we could have been there to see everything in person.

I love you!
J

Unknown said...

I love the peace stocking holder!! You are so creative!!

cari said...

Beautiful tree and decorations. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Ryland, Chelsea, Ryker & Tayden said...

Crystal!!! I haven't talked to you forever!! How are you guys?? Suz fills me in occasionally. But we don’t live on the same street as her anymore, so we don’t get to chat. Where do you guys live?? Your little boy is SO cute!
:0) Chelsea (Coleman) Robbins
you can see my little boy on my blog...