1.05.2009

After Hours Medical Christmas Party

This was my work Christmas Party!

Crew loved Santa this year! Last year not at all, so it really surprised us. As we stood in line to sit on Santa's lap he was almost jumping out of my arms because he was so excited to see him!



After dinner and Santa was ice skating! We didn't dare put skates on Crew so he just ran around in his boots, loving it! I hadn't been ice skating for years and I was sure I was going to fall hard... luckily no injuries or broken bones!


Cutest little boy ever... this is seriously my favorite picture!

Broc doing some crazy jumps! He is so good at everything he does, it makes me sick. It took me 20 minutes to even get the hang of ice skating. Lets just say I wasn't about to attempt any crazy jumps... 

I thought I was doing good to stay up on the skates! Good thing Crew was there to help me!






Crew's poor little hat kept falling over his eyes! 
It was a great party! Thanks Dr. Rachot for a fun night!

No comments: