1.29.2009

Anniversary

For our Anniversary, Broc had planned a surprise evening. He had gotten a baby sitter for Crew and took me to...

Christophers Steak and Seafood Restaurant downtown. The cute part of the surprise was that this is where we had our wedding luncheon.

We decided to get a little crazy and try calamari. Here is us taking our first bite! It actually was really good! We loved it.

Broc enjoying a really good onion ring.

Me devouring the BEST buffalo wings I have ever tasted. Seriously amazing. I think I might go there for lunch and just get those... delicious! 


Dinner was equally amazing. Broc got the steak and I got the halibut. It was all incredible! 

Then we went to stay at Anniversary Inn.

Three words... Swiss Family Robinson!








We have made it a tradition to go to the temple on our anniversary. We went to the SLC temple but of course it was closed for cleaning, so we went to Bountiful instead. It was so good to be there together and to recognize the ultimate goal we are working toward. I remember a bishop telling us before we were married, that he couldn't imagine loving his wife any more when they were first married and then he talked about how much stronger and deeper his love for her was 5 - 10 years down the road. I remember hearing him say that and of course at the time I couldn't fathom feeling more love than I did. Five years later and I feel so much closer to Broc than ever before. I am so grateful that we have each other! I love you babe! Thanks so much for a great anniversary! 


2 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

What a lovely time! I am so glad you got a little getaway, what an awesome surprise! By the way, Crystal, I am IN LOVE with your outfit...the whole ensemble. You little hottie, you.

Brooke said...

holy freaking crap your hot love the outfit! and yes lunch asap I got your text and totally spaced it! mwah B