I am happy to announce that Jack is finally walking! It only took him 14 months! He took 4 steps on September 1, (we may or may not have bribed him with chocolate chips). He has taken a step or two here and there. It was never a matter of if he could do it, he just has preferred crawling. Last Tuesday he took 18 steps -in a row! It is the cutest sight to watch him waddle around step by step! Especially when he is trying to kick a soccer ball.
Enjoy a little video of the beginning of Jack's soccer career.
I love this. It's going to be so weird when little Aria is mobile!! Help me. I really miss you? Is that weird? I feel like we were budding and then bam, you move. When do you come home :(
4 comments:
Fun! Congrats Jack! He's so cute.
So cute! Go Jack!
That is so cute! I love Jack's laugh! And Crew is super hilarious in the background! Did he say he was an NBA player from the Jazz? hahaha
I love this. It's going to be so weird when little Aria is mobile!! Help me. I really miss you? Is that weird? I feel like we were budding and then bam, you move. When do you come home :(
Post a Comment