8.13.2010

Happy 28th Broc!

Broc turned 28 and Jack turned one week old on July 14th. It was my actual due date... and I am so glad that I was induced a week early! I had big plans prior to having Jack, for this incredible party and I was planning early so that I could be prepared knowing that I would have just had a baby a week earlier. Well the big plans quickly turned into a little celebration that felt very thrown together, even though I had spent quite a bit of time preparing for an amazing party... that party never happened! Who knew having two kids would be so much work? Luckily we had a party thanks to family who helped out a ton! There was no way I could have done it alone!


The Birthday Boy himself!







The group minus a few



There he is... ready to take on the world!


Crew and Uncle Matt








Happy Birthday to an amazing husband, father and best friend! Even though the party wasn't quite what I had envisioned, it was a day to celebrate the day you were born. I feel so thankful to have you in my life and I can't imagine it without you! I hope you always know how much the boys and I love you! Happy 28th babe!

2 comments:

hano&brittanymelendez said...

Crystal where do you get your serving dishes, I love them.

Chelsey said...

That doesn't look like a little party to me. It looks awesome. As always, your decorations and food look lovely. You are amazing to pull all that off with a newborn and another little dude that also needs your time.