8.28.2010

Something to smile about

Something that never gets old is watching this little cutie smile! And every time he does it I run for the camera to try to catch it! Jack is such a sweet babe and I just can't get enough of him!

First smile caught on camera- 2 weeks 2 days old~ definitely not gas!


2 weeks 3 days




2 weeks 5 days

3 weeks 6 days



3 weeks 6 days~ Smiling even at the doctors

4 weeks

4 weeks 2 days~ So sweet one day I came in to get him from his nap, found him all unwrapped, cooing and smiling. I just can't get enough of him!




4 weeks 2 days

4 weeks 5 days


One of my favorites! Looking at it just makes me smile!

5 weeks 1 day



His favorite place... his changing table! He is all smiles whenever he is on it.

5 weeks 1 day





6 weeks~ chillin with his bff Corbin


6 weeks 1 day


Love him!




6 weeks 4 days




6 weeks 5 days


6 weeks 5 days

That sweet smile just never gets old!

7 comments:

Liz said...

He is so, so, so, so cute!!! I can't believe he really smiled that early! Those are for sure real smiles:) Too cute.
It's all I could do not to jump through the computer and kiss that little perfect stinker winker!

tonyandalli said...

Such a handsome little dude! you guys make some pretty adorable babies!! Luvs!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

This is kinda mean of you guys... posting all of these adorable pics and being so far away.

I just want to snuggle him in, and smell the heaven on his cute little noggin... OOOOO, PRECIOUS BABY JACK-ATTACK!!!

Kari said...

He is such a little cutie!

One mom said...

He just seems like the sweetest little man. He is so precious!

Jonathan and Laura said...

Well, I would say Jack is one happy baby! And a very cute one too.

Chelsey said...

He is a really cute boy with a lot to smile about!