11.04.2008

Trunk or Treat!

So the Wednesday before Halloween our ward had a "Trunk or Treat". I just realized that I forgot to post these pics before the Halloween ones! Crew just looked so cute in his little costume I had to post them!


Crew with his buddy Easton! Two little football players with their hands in their mouth!

8 comments:

The Durrant Clan said...

You look silly with your hand in your mouth!

Joanna McGuire said...

I love the costume, he is a cute BYU player.

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable!!! Thank you so much for bringing dinner that night. It was super yummy, you are such a great little betty crocker:) Thanks for coming and visiting, it was good to see you again.

Liz said...

Too cute. That was a fun night. Sorry we didn't get to chat more. By the way...I have your chocolates, and I don't know where you live. I'll get them to you soon I hope. I'm leaving town for a few days but someone will be here if you want to swing by. They are out on top of my fridge. Thanks

Josh and Liz said...

Wow! You guys had 3 costumes this year! Way to go! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Crew is so cute! Happy Halloween! Thanks for talking to us on the computer the other day, it was great to see everyone.

Nielson Family said...

Hey Sis, You know we just love seeing pictures of your little family! Crew is such a little doll. I really can't believe how "big boy" he is looking. We miss him so much!! Miss hearing that little voice calling, "Rhees, Rhees". So cute. Sounds & looks like you had a fun time on Halloween. I LOVE the new family picture!!!!! Miss you sis!

Unknown said...

Where do you guys get those way cute pictures? Are those all the ones from the official family shoot?

Anonymous said...

Crew is such a little stud, we need to hook him and Emma up. I don't mind that he's a little younger. He he.