We decided to go with a sports theme this year- What do you think?
What a cute little football player, huh! He refused to wear the helmet, oh well! He still looks as cute as ever!
This was our Halloween decor! Pretty sad that we didn't even carve pumpkins.

Broc had to dress up for work. They were having a costume contest in groups. The group he was in decided to dress up like a Japanese cartoon character. I think he pulled it off!
Their group won!


After Broc got home from work we headed up to Morgan. We have started a tradition of going trick or treating to all of the Grandma's! We first stopped to see Crew's Great Grandma Monson!
Sweetest boy, giving loves!
He even got Grandma to play catch with him!
The discovery of Dad's whistle! He knew exactly what to do!
I seriously love seeing my Grandma so much. She is the cutest lady and has the most amazing stories! She has the funniest personality, there is always something that she says that has us all laughing! It was so nice to see you Gram, we love you!

This is Crew letting us know it is time to go!
Then we headed up to see Grandpa and Grandma Durrant!
Grandpa showing Crew the mummy's eyes.
Trick or Treating to the neighbors with Grandpa!
Crew loved the pirate that is in the back of this pic! The pirate lit up and talked when you got close. It was the highlight of Halloween for Crew! He even had to say "bye bye Pirate" when we left.

Lots and lots of candy! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Giving loves to Great Grandma Nance!

I think it was because of his sexy legs!
After Broc got home from work we headed up to Morgan. We have started a tradition of going trick or treating to all of the Grandma's! We first stopped to see Crew's Great Grandma Monson!
Lots and lots of candy! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
I know that we are obsessed with pictures, but he just looked so cute. I couldn't resist! I just had to post them all!
The Durrant's always go all out for Halloween! Doesn't their house look so cute?


Then we headed to Great Grandma Jan's!
Crew saw this toy and had to try it out, even though he was a bit to big for it!
Loves for Great Grandma Jan!
Then we headed to Grandma Eileen and Grandpa Lynn's. Knock Knock...
Trick or Treat!
It was so funny, he just kept putting the candy in the bag. He probably took about 10 pieces!
More pics of us! We really liked this pose, or at least I did. I think it took me back to the old Cheerleader glory days... "don't you just wish you could go back..." ha ha ha:)
Us with my sister Suz and her kids! Aren't they so cute!
Me and Suz! Who knows what we're doing!

16 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast. You looked great. Crew couldn't be cuter.
You guys look so cute...as usual. What a fantastic set of families you both have. You are very blessed indeed.
Haha I love your hair...and Crys it's just like old times!! Really youguys looked so cute and Crew of course!!! love you guys
i meant to say i love broc's hair
Love the costumes. You guys always look like you have so much fun together!!! It cracks me up! I still laugh about the post with Broc going down the stairs in a box! LOL! We need to get together again! Let me know if you were able to find those tests!
Halloween is such a fun holiday. I loved all of your costumes. There is nothing like going to grandma's house for some candy.
Crew is so cute! Great costumes. It would have been fun to get Ashton and Crew together- Ashton was a football player too! Hope to see you guys at the Christmas party (if weather allows us to come) love ya!
so cute!!! I love the costume theme :) I especially love all of Broc's wigs...how cool are they?!!
Crew is so cute, you looked like you guys had a fun and busy Halloween. Aren't holidays so much more fun with kids?
Looks like halloween was a blast!!! I love your costume, so cute.
you guys freakin rock sooo funny!
Wow Crys...that's great that you can still fit in the old cheerleading uniform..love it! I know that I couldn't fit in ANY drillteam stuff. GO TROJANS!!!
That other new picture at the very top of your blog is soooo cute! Oh my gosh....looovveee it!
You guys are so funny. I love the costumes! How have you been? I can't believe how big Crew is. He is so handsome.
Crew is so adorable. I like Broc's costume for work. Pretty funny.
Your pics are so cute. You guys look like you had so much fun. I loved your uniform, it made me think back to high school. So much fun! Crew is such a cute little man.
Post a Comment