8.06.2011

Revealed...

I finally did it! I started a new blog A Little LovelyI have wanted to start a blog like this for quite sometime. I have had great ambitions to better organize and document my ideas, recipes and parties. Not sure what has taken me so long, but here I am- finally taking a shot at it! It's not quite how I want it to be just yet... but hopefully it will get there. I am always on the search for the best recipe, I never pass up the opportunity to throw a good party, and I aspire to learn a little about everything. The purpose of this blog is really to house my discoveries, recipes and ideas, and hopefully inspire some of you at the same time. I hope you enjoy reading. Let me know what you think! 


A Little LOVELY


{I just posted Jack's Dominican party there- so check it out!}

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love your new blog, it is adorable! I am adding it to my blogroll so I can keep up on all of your cute beach parties and other adventures!

Liz said...

So glad you did this...i always wondered why you didn't have a blog like that you little party planning jewel:) miss you