September 1, we met up with our friends Meredith and Brady at Wheeler Farm.

Crew found this huge stick right when we got there!
He totally loved it and didn't want to put it down.
It was really cool, a guy came around and handed us a full loaf of bread so we could feed the ducks!

Got to love the action shot! Crew was trying to chase a duck! He really wanted to pet one. I was scared the duck would get mad and peck his eyes! Their beaks are right at Crew's eye level!
They had so much fun throwing the bread into the pond. I don't even think there were any ducks around!

Precious!
Crew had to use the bathroom and I could not find a sign for a bathroom anywhere. So I took him down a little ways out and had him spray down the weeds. It was the first time we have ever had to do that and Crew was pretty confused! One of the farmers there saw us and gave us a really mean look. What was I suppose to do? Of course, we found the real bathrooms about 10 minutes later!



























1 comment:
I'm glad you and Mer still get together. Looks like fun. Isn't wheeler farm so much fun? We love that place.
Post a Comment