A couple of weeks ago I met my friend Emalee at the mall for lunch! It was so good to catch up with her, and Crew and Ethan had such a fun time playing together!

Cute little stinkers! Em took Ethan and Crew to the potty so I stayed and entertained these little cuties! They were definitely not entertained by my silly faces so... I gave them my bracelet! They loved it!

Ethan and Crew getting a massage! Just after I took this picture, I got yelled at by the worker because you can't take pics in the store! What a party poop! They looked so cute!

You can't go to the mall without stopping at "Build-A-Bear"! No we didn't buy a thing, but the boys sure did have a good time! Of course Crew picked up a dog that looks just like his "Doo Dog" and said, "Mom is this Doo?" I told him it was Doo's brother! The whole time he was saying, "This is Doo Dogs brother!". He loved it! Here they are giving "Doo's Brother" a bath!




1 comment:
Hey that was fun!! We definatly need to do that more often. Are you still up for a Halloween Party:)!! Let me know, I thought it was a great idea.
Post a Comment