The Jones family reunion was on July 10th and 11th. It is always so much fun to get together with everyone! I sure do miss the good company, endless laughs and the chaos from a million kids running around, when it's over! We missed you Suz and Justin!




Crew's first bee sting... poor thing huh!? His finger doubled in size in a matter of minutes, thank goodness for benadryl!



The JUMPS! For the talent show all of the girls middle school age and high school age thought they were too cool for the talent show this year, so since they are all cheerleaders, we made them do a cheer jump! And because my mom, sisters and I were all cheerleaders they made us do a jump as well! It was hilarious! I love it when my mom pulls out her old cheers! She is quite the performer!








5 comments:
Wow, your family reunions look like a ton of fun!
Great post Crystal! The pictures are amazing. I am laughing so hard right now at all the "cheer" ones and crazy face ones. Thanks for posting all of these fun memories. Love you
Hey hey! It's been a while! Just wanted to let you know, I started a new blog-- the address is bryanandbritt.blogspot.com Hope everything is going great for you guys!!
don't you hate bees?! nathan got stung in the face! stupid things! now i know why you scream at them! lol!
You are so awesome with the pictures! You just never lost that historian spirit did you! ;) You can thank MHS for that. Really, I am just in awe of all that you do. You are just so good at everything. Thanks so much for your example! And thank you for posting all the fun memories! We really do have a great family, in spite of all our flaws. (What flaws?) xoxox Love you!
Post a Comment