Broc's parents host a huge party at their house every 4th of July! Lesli always goes to so much work to get everything looking great for the party! The yard looked amazing... like always! Here are just a few of her incredible decorations! It always looks so patriotic and festive! I love it! It was a huge success as it always is with incredible food and even better company!

Broc's mom's birthday is on July 2nd. It was a little crazy trying to find a time to get together to celebrate before the party so Broc and I decided to surprise her with a birthday cake at the 4th party! Here is my attempt at the cake! It didn't turn out quite like I envisioned but I have learned it never does! Bottom layer was chocolate cake with a bavarian cream filling, top layer was a white chocolate cake with raspberry and cream cheese filling.


We were in charge of bringing the fruit pizza. Since the cake took me pretty much all day to make, I put Broc in charge of the fruit pizza. I thought it turned out awesome! Didn't he do a great job with the design?! Wow I was so impressed!

Gotta love the Morgan fireworks... they always leave one or two stragglers behind and then shoot them off about ten minutes after the big finale! It just wouldn't be 4th of July in Morgan without it!

Little stud showing off his glow bracelets! He LOVED them! He wore them all night and even wanted to sleep in them!
Little stud showing off his glow bracelets! He LOVED them! He wore them all night and even wanted to sleep in them!

Thanks for another great party Ernie and Lesli! It turned out great!









9 comments:
K-so I have decided that you should make me my birthday cake!!! :) LOL J/K!!! You are such an amazing "pastry specialist"!!! I love you!!!!
<3 Mikayla
Watch out Bakerella!!! The cake turned out amazing. I am so impressed, yet so not surprised. You got talent girl!!
your cake is gorgeous!!!! Love, love, love it :) and Broc's mom looks so young! Way to go Broc on the pizza!! and Crew is just growing up into a little stud!!!
I love Crew's curly hair! The pizza and cake look great!
That cake you made your mother in law was gorgeous. And the fruit pizza was amazing too. Way to go....looks like and awesome party. Im going to copy those decorations next year for sure.
Wow that cake looks amazing!
You and Broc should start a business. You always make such amazing looking desserts and food in general. I love Crew's curly hair. I hope you guys are doing well.
the cake..... outstanding!!!! i'm still so impressed with your coordinating of colors.
What a fun 4th of July party. Everything looked great. The cake was amazing. I am already trying to figure out how to do that and the fruit pie with the star on top was perfect. Yummy yummy
Post a Comment