Crew LOVES to do anything we do! He was so funny the other night, right before bed he went into the bathroom and got Broc's deodorant and showed us this:
just loved this picture... he looks so determined!
he had to make sure to get both sides!
He was so proud of himself! I love this boy so much and all of the little things he does to make us laugh!
Crew is soooo dang cute. Easton is doing just about the same things. I love the new blog background...sooo cute too. I seriously miss your guts. Hope your having a great summer.
2 comments:
Everything you cook or make is a masterpiece! The fruit pizza & crepes looked amazing! I don't know how you do it!
Crew is soooo dang cute. Easton is doing just about the same things. I love the new blog background...sooo cute too. I seriously miss your guts. Hope your having a great summer.
Post a Comment