4.23.2009

I Heart Spring!

The last few days have been so nice, Crew and I have gone on walks, stroller rides and taken lunch to eat outside. Crew LOVES being outside! The first thing he says in the morning is, "I want to go on a stroller ride!" I absolutely love this time of year too! It has been so much fun to watch Crew discover all of the fun things that spring time brings!



He loved smelling the fresh flowers (or dandelions)! There were a ton of bees out too. He kept trying to pet the bumblebee. He would stick his finger in the air and sing "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee...". Anyone who knows me knows I hate bees. I was trying not to freak out, but it really was hilarious to watch.

A couple of days ago we went for a walk down the street and saw the "popcorn popping on the trees". When cars passed he would wave to the car and say, "see ya later, drive safe"!

We saw some ducks. Then of course he wanted to get out and "pet the ducks".

So we found a little bench and ate lunch there. We threw some quesadilla in the little pond for the ducks!


You can see the little stash that we saved for the ducks! (Are quesadilla okay for ducks?)

Hope so!

Then the ducks got out of the water and Crew wanted to catch one.


Poor ducks ran as fast as they could!


This picture says it all! Love it!


Then we got ready to leave and I saw this sign...
I hope there wasn't anyone watching us throw our quesadilla to the ducks:) We tried to go see the ducks the next day but there were no ducks. Hope the quesadilla didn't make them sick! Oopsies!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

I use Photoshop CS4, but it can be really pricey and totally not user-friendly. I still have 3 manuals I have to refer to every time. I'd recommend Photoshop Elements. Lots of really cool stuff with tons more oomph that iPhoto but still user friendly. (Not to mention tons cheaper!)

Unknown said...

aww love the shades!!! What a cutie :: springtime must feel amazing!!!

Jared and Jessica said...

Looks like you guys are having fun enjoying the weather! I remember at our radiology picnic there was a bee by you! Haha, that was funny :) Good times!

Brooke said...

I heart you! we keep playing phone tag I need your smiles asap!!!!!!! mwah

Shantel said...

I love your blog!! I don't update mine enough haha! Crew is getting so big..he is so adorable! I wish is got to see you more. Are you still in Salt Lake? I am moving down to Provo (finally) in August!! We will need to get together for sure.

Love you lots!!!

Nicole said...

way to dive into the moment. ten years from now this is what will matter--way to go, mom.

Jennifer said...

Crys! You are just amazing. And such a fun mommy! I love you!! jenn