I actually think it looks more like an indian than a bunny, oh well!


Doing the actions to "Little Bunny Foo Foo".

What a cute little bunny foo foo!
Crew singing "Little Bunny Foo Foo". Cutest thing, love it! (Don't mind that it is turned. Forgot that it turns when you hold the camera that way:)



4 comments:
He is an adorable bunny foo foo :) Lyle is freakin out about how big he is!!! He is growing up so fast :)
i love the cotton balls on the back. what a good mommy you are!
Hey, it was so good to see you guys today! Crew is so cute! One question, how did you get your family picture at the top to be centered? I can't get mine to do that. Anyway, I hope everything is going well, I would love to get together sometime!
so cute!
Post a Comment