8.08.2008

Happy Birthday Baby!!!



Broc turned 26 on July 14. So this is a bit belated (sorry). I just want to start off by saying that I have to be the luckiest girl to be married to such an amazing person. There are so many great qualities I love about him. His personality is so contageous. He is a friend to everyone and is the most genuine person I know. He has such a strong testimony. I love to hear him talk about the gospel. He is such a strength to me. He is always making me laugh. Broc is such a great dad, I have absolutely loved seeing him become a dad! He is one hard worker, he loves helping out in any situation he can (just like his dad, thanks for teaching him that Ernie!) He is so talented in anything he does. He is an amazing athlete, musician, chef, student, father, husband and friend! He fills my life with so much happiness. He is my best friend!

Broc and I have started the tradition of having breakfast in bed on your birthday... because he has to get up at 5:30am for work, I knew there was no way I would get up at 4am to make breakfast, so he got breakfast in bed the day before (on Sunday)!



So for the birthday festivities we went to the Aquarium in South Jordan. Crew loved looking at the fishies! It was actually pretty cool to touch the sting rays! I think Crew just liked playing in the water!
Gotta love the fish face!





Crew loves giving "fish kisses"






Then of course the party... We had our families and some friends come down for a little cake and ice cream! This was my first time attempting fondant and it turned out okay. I was pretty proud of myself (you can't see the big crack in the side:) My favorite was cupcake pops! They were a big hit! I was really excited to put all of this together. I have had a wierd fetish/obsession with making cakes etc.. I found the recipe on bakerella.blogspot.com. It was fun to be with everyone to celebrate Broc's Birthday! I am so grateful to have such an amazing person in my life. Happy Belated Birthday Babe!

My first attempt at fondant, homemade fondant that is! Not perfect, but I was pretty proud!









As you can see, Crew is so mad. He didn't like the sound of us celebrating with the blowy things.




Happy birthday babe! I love you!

1 comment:

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Cute cake, and I love the cupcake pops how did you do them?