8.10.2008

First Taste of Chocolate



This happened one morning when Crew found Mom's secret stash of M&Ms. He then tried to escape outside with Daddy! I love being a mom, I feel so blessed to enjoy silly moments like this everyday! I couldn't resist, he is just too dang cute!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

awww...crew is tooo cute!! and looks like you guys have been havin lots of fun...the cake is amazing...i can't believe you made that and the cupcake pops!! I will have to look into that but i really doubt i have the ability to make em ;)

Josh and Shalae said...

Crew is adorable!! I can't believe how big he is now. I remember when you were still pregnant! How time flies. Thanks for finding my blog. I love looking at yours. I too love the cupcake pops. You will definately have to give me the recipe. You are so creative. Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Some of the messiest moments make for the best memories. He's a cutie.

Liz said...

Krew is so dang cute! I'm so happy that you guys moved in the ward, you are the cutest little family! And we can for sure be best friends as long as you keep bringing me delicious cupcake lollipops!!! Thanks again, you're awesome!

Joanna McGuire said...

Hey Crystal I don't know if you remember me but we were neighbors at Snow for a couple of months but I still hung out with you guys. I saw your blog off of Jessica's were you at the Jordan River Temple last night? If you were I was in the same session as you and your husband. It has been a long time your little boy is adorable, I hope we can keep in touch. My blog is chris-joanna-mcguire.blogspot.com

Jill Lau said...

I loved all the new pictures. Crew is sure growing up, I can't believe it. He is a cutie. You always look amazing yourself. I love the blond hair...fun. You asked about my hair, I actually cut it about 9 months ago so it is getting a lot longer. I hope everything is going good. I will have to call sometime soon. love ya

Josh and Liz said...

Crew! I am so glad you finally got to taste chocolate. What good parents to try to shield you from the best food group out there for a kid! Ha, Ha, Ha! I hope you can sneak some more, but if mom and dad don't have any, just remember aunt Liz has treats ALL THE TIME, and Loves to share with sweet baby Crew!

Janni said...

so cute!

kenders said...

That's pretty funny! No matter where you hide things, it seems like kids will always find it. :)

Devin and Alissa Tessers said...

CUTE! devandlisstessers.blogspot.com!

Cottle said...

You guys are so adorable. I am glad you found us. Love your blog and your lil' guy is adorable.

Gregg and Jaclyn said...

Hey, How are you guys? Crew is so big and handsome. Congrats on Broc graduating. Where do you live now? We miss you all. We should only be in Utah until December and then off to VA. It would be nice to see you guys again.