8.01.2008

Crew is 18 months!











Well my baby is 18 months old today! I thought these pictures were fitting since one of Crew's favorite things to do is to help me water the flowers! He is seriously a fish out of water. He calls the hose a "ba ba". As you can see he is loving ever minute of drinking/playing in the "ba ba"!

I just cannot believe it has been 18 months! He has filled our home with so much joy and love! It has been so much fun to watch him grow. I watch the video we made for his one year birthday almost weekly and of course cry because he is such a miracle. It is so amazing that he came into this world healthy and did not have more problems than he did. I know that Heavenly Father sends us these special spirits to help us grow and to recognize and rely on Him to help us raise them. I am so grateful to have such a special baby! He makes me laugh so many times throughout the day with the little things he says and does. Here are just a few cute things he has done lately:

He said his first sentance this weekend. We were reading the book, "Where's Spot" and I asked him what the monkey was eating? Crew replied, "He's eatin nanna"!!! I couldn't believe it! He doesn't talk in sentances all of the time but I thought it was so cute!

He loves the "munny" book, "Guess How Much I Love You". We read it multiple times before nap and bedtime. He loves to mimick Little Nutbrown Hair when he says, "hhmmm"!

He folds his arms during an entire prayer. It was a work in progress but he has mastered it (most of the time!)

He loves to eat "eggies" for breakfast. It is so cute when I open the fridge, he points to the eggs and says "eggies eggies eggies".

When the vacuum or "vroom vroom" is out Crew loves to take the hose out and talk/sing into it. It is so funny to watch him start to pretend!

6 comments:

Bell Family said...

That is so cute. Can't believe he is 18 months. Can't wait til the end of the month when Ashton turns and can go into nursery!

Unknown said...

wow...time has just flown by!! He is so cute watering those flowers...it looks like so much fun :)

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

Crew looks so old and with it for being just eighteen months! He's grown so much just since you guys moved!

Teisha said...

You gotta love this age!!! Crew is such a cutie!!

The Shelton Family said...

He is such a cutie! It was great to see you this weekend!

Mandy said...

Broc Durrant!! How the heck are you? I don't think I've seen you since graduation!(8 years ago) Looks like you are doing awesome!! You're little man is just adorable, they sure are fun aren't they? Well keep in touch!
Mandy