We had our friend Eaon snap some pics of us before the break. Family pics are so much work... especially when all of your clothes are nasty and you just have to make something work with the few decent ones you do have. But I will say this, it was our cheapest family photo yet! It was pretty impossible for us to get any with all of us looking and smiling at the same time... so we just did our thing. Sometimes I just want to press pause and stay like this forever! Thanks Eaon for capturing these moments.
Beautiful nights like this spent with my loves is absolute heaven.












7 comments:
I LOVE them!! I definitely like candid family shots the best. I love it when the little personalities of each child show, their little facial expressions, the parent's love for each other and the kids...perfect.
Wow, Wow, Wow!! So beautiful Crystal.
So beautiful!! Your family and the location make everything perfect :)
Love your pictures and love your cute family :)
Those turned out great! What a beautiful family. I especially love the one of you guys holding the kids upside-down
It does look like a little piece of heaven. Beautiful.
Love, love, love these Crystal. You my friend are gorgeous. Beautiful family.
Post a Comment