
~23 weeks~
Crew already loves his baby brother! He is always asking me if he can feel the baby kick him, if he doesn't feel anything, he asks, "is he sleeping?" The first time he felt the baby kick, he said, "does the baby have little legs and little feet?" This picture was taken 3/20/10, after church. Crew ask me, "Mom can I give him kisses?" I love it!
Crew's name suggestions to this point:
~California
~Punch
~Beck (His most recent name! He is pretty set on it and tells everyone that is the baby's name! ... I don't think we are going to use it, but we'll see. Today we were talking about another name and he said, "Well I really love the name Beck! And that is my final answer!" I guess we will see what name this baby comes out with!)
6 comments:
i believe you should mix all the names, making calpunbenk
I love Crew's curls. How great are they? So happy for you. Happy last little bit. Who took the pic? It's awesome!
That picture is priceless! And that name is pretty cute. Might be an option I tell ya?
That is the sweetest picture I have seen in a long time! YOu look amazing Crystal. As always!
Thats such an adorable picture! By the way, I like the name Beck and it sounds cute with the name Crew! :)
What a cute picture. I love that you are showing...you look so cute. I think Beck is a cute name and can totally picture that as your baby's name (good thinking crew). Crew is such a sweetheart.
Post a Comment