4.25.2010

Becky's Baby Shower

March 6th, Jen and I threw a baby shower for one of our best friends Becky. We definitely missed you Shunae, wish you could have been there! We had a really great turn out! Good thing that Becky has already had her baby and I am just now getting around to posting this!


Such a cute pregnant mama!


~the decor~



~the food~


~the presents~

~the guests~



~the favors~

(onesie sugar cookies)



Me, Becky and Jen

~the hosts~

~the moms~

Showing off the prego bellies!


Me at about 21 weeks; Beck at about 34 weeks!

Brandon helping out, loading all of the presents into the car! What a great husband!

The presents were loaded in the car before we got a chance to get pictures. Oh well, we still made it work! Here is Beck with her loot! Everyone was so generous! Thanks to everyone who came!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cookies and cute belly! Yeah for you!

Unknown said...

Honestly you throw the most adorable parties!! Any time I need an idea for one I am just coming to your blog :) And could Crew be any cuter!!! Love him kissing your belly :)

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

nice post crys :) I love my face in that last picture..ha ha! I look so greedy! Thanks again for throwing such an amazing shower for me! You are wonderful!

Liz said...

You really do throw amazing parties! The food and the decor was darling! Soooooo darling! I mean way, way darling! And you look amazing still! Some days I just want to slap you...but in a nice way:)