5.26.2009

Sunday, family and randomness!

On Sunday we went down to Provo to see my nephew Jameson get ordained a deacon.


These are all the guys who stood in the circle!




Then we headed to the Fuja's for lunch. The food was delicious Jen! Crew loved playing with cousins! He looked so grown up in this picture. I just sat and looked at it and realized that he is not a baby anymore. Kind of a sad moment for me, but he sure does look cute!



Crew and Ashton playing cars





Alexa and Kaibrienne



The kids LOVE Uncle Broc!



Broc and Jameson, finally Jameson came out and brought a little competition to the "girls against Broc" game!


This is usually what happens when the girls get together:









Crew and Sharielle


We told him to smile and say "cheese"... this is what we got!


This was us trying to imitate Mom's model face.


Pulling out the big guns!- Shayna where were you? You would have put us all to shame!




Shayna and me with our babes!


Us with cute Jameson! Congrats buddy! We love you!

2 comments:

Bell Family said...

I love these pics! I'm sad I missed out on the "model" and "guns" one. I think I was chasing the kids...next time though! It was so fun to see you guys. Ashton had so much fun with Crew. It was fun seeing them play together! Thanks for posting these!love you!

sharielle:) said...

These are SO adorable!! and i love how in the background of the las picture you see my arms and little ashton legs outta no where!! i love you!!