The other day it started raining and Crew looked outside and said "ba ba out side". So we got in our warm clothes and played in the rain. He was so funny to watch. He had so much fun running, jumping and licking the rain! Just look at that cute face!
He also loved licking the rain off of the grill and anything else that was wet! I guess boys will be boys!

He just kept running in circles with his sidewalk chalk. Loving the rain!
Jumping in the rain!


11 comments:
You guys really do have the cutest family. Crew always seems to have fun no matter what he is doing. I love hearing his voice at Broc and my softball games...just a faint "Hi Brandon" minus the r.
Crew is so handsome. I love all the fun pictures of him in the rain.
That is really cute! We love you Crew! Don't forget us! I love the hat! I was wondering if you guys are in need of more hand-me-downs? Give Crew a big kiss for me!
Crew is so cute!!! I miss working with you.
Crew is the cutest!! Crystal, I love your hair and the color. It looks so good on you.
you are such a fun mom that you let your little boy play in the rain...i hope I can let go and not be an uptight mom ;) Crew is getting cuter and cuter!!!
I can't believe how big Crew has gotten. He looks so grown up. Your family pictures are so cute by the way, and I love your hair. You look gorgeous.
who dresses their kid up so cute to go out in the rain? only you!
What a fun boy... He and Quintin will be good friends! we would love to get together with you guys sometime. email me about when would be good for you
Kids are the best in the rain. He has the most gorgeous eyes! You all have em. And lets talk about the family picture up top! I love it! Who took it and where was it taken?
so cute :)
Post a Comment