Your little boy is so cute! Dusty and I have been wondering how you have been. So it is good to finally know.
What a cutie! We love our sweet nephew! Show him our pictures so he knows who we are. I am glad to see you update your blog. It is darling. Thanks for being our good friends! We are praying for you!Josh and Liz
I love his little teeth :) he is such a character!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your little boy is so cute! Dusty and I have been wondering how you have been. So it is good to finally know.
What a cutie! We love our sweet nephew! Show him our pictures so he knows who we are. I am glad to see you update your blog. It is darling. Thanks for being our good friends! We are praying for you!
Josh and Liz
I love his little teeth :) he is such a character!!!
Post a Comment