3.28.2008

Birthday Boy! (2months ago)

"I'm number 1!"
before


after


He loved the dog that Grammy and Grandpa B got him! He would look at the dog and then he would do his super cute doggie impression!


I know it's been almost 2 months but Crew turned 1 year on February 1st. I just had to post his adorable pics at his birthday. We were able to celebrate with lots of family and a few friends! We made a video for him so we had to go through all of his videos/pictures and I just can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like I was just at the hospital holding him for the first time. I for sure lost it during the video (it was the first time we had seen it). It turned out really cute. It was so funny because Crew had no idea what was going on. We celebrated his birthday and Grandma Les and Grandpa Ern's house. I attempted to make a train cake. Even though it doesn't look exactly like the pics I was pretty proud! He was so cute digging into it. We are so glad he is a part of our family! I can't imagine my life without him. We love him so much!

3 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

That cake is amazing! I would never be able to pull something like that off...I bet it was fun to make. SO CUTE!

Josh and Liz said...

Happy Birthday Crew! You did a great job on the Train cake! What a cute little guy! Sorry we couldn't be there! It is amazing that he is 1!

natalie said...

Crystal! Our boys are one! I wanted to tell you that I think you are such a great mom. I got teary eyed thinking about the video you guys made for Crew. So much can happen in a year! Love you!