7.25.2011

Jack's pre-birthday celebration

We celebrated Jack's first birthday while we were in the states, since our family wouldn't get to see him dig into his cake on his real birthday. He was just a month short of turning one. It was a bit of a last minute, thrown together sort of a party but he was cute nonetheless.







He knew just what he was suppose to do...


We did a brownie sundae bar.




This boy was in love with the balloons!






He just couldn't get enough of them!



Don't worry, we included Daddy in the festivities! Thank goodness for skype!

I have been dreaming of these ever since we left...



Presents!




Cute homemade card!!





The Cake!!





Jack is so lucky to have a big brother that will help him blow out the candles!


"If I throw it, will it bounce like a ball?"

thinking about the best way to approach this...


Yes! This is definitely, the best way to go! Why would I put my finger in it and get a lick when I could stick my whole face in it and get a big glob of frosting?!!!

I am not quite sure if it is bad for an 11 month old to ingest this much frosting?








"Alright, I have had enough cake for one day!"


the damage

It was so great to get to celebrate his birthday with family! I am so glad they got to see the Jack man dig into his cake, because it was the cutest thing ever! These boys are so blessed to have so many people who love them so much!

The post of his birthday in Dominica should be up soon!

5 comments:

Bell Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! That cake is simply adorable!!

Jessica Jackson said...

Happy birthday to little Jack! Those pics are hilarious. What a cute little party. Hope you're doing well.

Unknown said...

Crystal you never cease to amaze me...that was a last minute party? You are incredible and your son's are so lucky :) It was an adorable party and I loved all of the pictures of Jack :)

Bell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bell Family said...

Looks like fun!