












Later that night, Crew asked me to lay by him as he was going to sleep. As I was laying next to him I couldn't contain my emotions and started to cry, thinking of the transformation that would take place in less than 24 hours. Our lives have been quite chaotic with packing and moving. I just worried that Crew would have a hard time understanding what was happening with all of the new changes. I wanted him to feel our love more than ever and know the joy he has brought into our lives. It is a weird feeling to describe, feeling so sad because you know that life will never be the same, yet so excited to meet another little spirit and start a new adventure. As I was crying, Crew said, "Mom are you sad?" Me: "I just love you so much!" He had this confused look on his face like he wasn't sure what to do about his weeping Mom. Then he grabbed my face with his hands and said, "You're just a little sad Mom? I don't want you to be sad." Then he started tickling my arm. Broc came down a little later and Crew told him, "Mom is just a little sad because she loves me!" I love this boy and I am so grateful that he has been my baby the last 3 1/2 years!














4 comments:
What priceless pictures!!! Such a good idea :) And you look great Crystal!!!
Cute pictures! Crew is such a sweetheart :)
Congratulations! You have the most beautiful family! Crew is such an adorable little boy!
These are the funnest pictures!! Good job Suz! Were they taken down the dirt lane by the Weber River? Love you all!!
Post a Comment