1.12.2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!












Meet the newest member of our family... Creck the Elf! We finally got the book "Elf on the Shelf" this year and Crew has loved it! He named our Elf Creck. I don't know where he comes up with these things but I absolutely love it!



I really wanted a cute Christmas centerpiece for our table but refused to buy anything for it this year... So I tried to improvise with stuff we already had. Not really sure how cute it is, but it served it's purpose. I think it looks more like a Dr. Suess Christmas tree... but oh well it was free!




Our new favorite holiday treat... Peppermint Brownies... yum!


Crew decorated this cute little guy in Nursery! He has the best teachers in there! He was so proud of his little gingerbread man!
More Christmas posts to come!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Love the nativity set up as well!

Unknown said...

Oh! By the way, Crew had a mini crib, didn't he? I think I remember the post of him outgrowing it. What did you think? What brand? Would you do another mini crib? Thanks! p.s. Crew's hair is still awesome! I'm amazed at how big he's getting in those pictures! Happy New Year to all of you!

Chelsey said...

Great decorations. They look fabulous!