1.24.2010
Crew's Testimony
Today Crew told me he wanted to share his testimony with me. This is what he said, "My testimony is of the temple of God. I love Jesus and He loves me and I love you." It melted my heart and I felt overwhelmed thinking just how special these spirits are that we are blessed with to come into our care. Just before he shared his testimony he said something like he saw Jesus. Both Broc and I had a hard time getting what he was talking about because he was mumbling. But I have no doubt in my mind that these little spirits are closer than we realize to our Heavenly Father. I love the sweet innocence that Crew possesses and the amazing lessons he teaches me by his simple testimony. It is moments like this that make every difficult/stressful moment as a parent worth it. I feel so blessed to be a mother and to have this special boy in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That really is so beautiful! I remember watching Crew as a baby boy about the same age my Zeke is now. We were about to say prayer and he just folded his arms. I remember thinking I want to have a son just like him :: this post made me feel that again :)
Hey Crytal, don't know if you remember us from the 141st Ward. Cute blog.
Crew has grown up so much since we last saw you guys! And his little testimony is so cute. Hope you guys are doing well!
Congratulations on baby #2! I saw the video posted below and it cracked me up! So great!
Those are the types of things you want to write in their journal. What a sweet boy. Isn't it a wonderful privilege to be a mom?
Post a Comment