12.17.2009

One of the most special days...

My sister and her family were sealed in the temple on November 28. Word can't describe the feeling that was present that day. The spirit was so strong and their children looked like angels. What an incredible place to be with the ones you love most and to know the amazing truth that families can be together forever. It was that day as I was in the temple with my family, that I got a glimpse at the meaning of true happiness and our purpose here on earth. I have never felt so close to my Heavenly Father. I will never forget the feeling that I felt on that special day. You couldn't help but feel such a special feeling every time you looked at them. I heard one man walking around the Temple tell them "Congratulations!". My sister thanked him and the man responded, "Out of all of the brides and families I have seen today, yours was the only one that brought a tear to my eye." I know my dad was there. And I am so grateful for this knowledge of knowing I will see my dad again. What an amazing truth to know that families can be together forever.

Congratulations Suz and Justin! I am so happy for you. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I love you guys so much!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

what a beautiful family! I miss your face girl

Anonymous said...

that is wonderful!!! congratulations to them. What an amazing experience for you. Nothing like knowing we will be with the ones will love again some day!!! Thanks for sharing Crys!!

Unknown said...

what a good looking family!!! Eternity is such a blessing :)

Nicole said...

incredible....

Liz said...

That is awesome. Again...the pictures are amazing. Are you getting famous for your photography yet???? Congrats to your sister and her family.

Lindsey Colvin said...

Hey crystal, found your link on jessica's blog. it was good to see your cute family- it sure has been a long time! Have a wonderful and safe holiday!