November 2: Lunch and Wheeler Farm
Crew and I went and got lunch at Jimmy John's and took it to Wheeler Farm and ate it on one of the benches. Crew loved it! It was such a nice day!

Crew was so funny watching this cow! He kept saying, "Hi big cow, your so strong!" Then he would moo at it and wonder why it didn't moo back.

We fed some more ducks and then a million ducks came from I don't know where. We ran out of food and they started to chase us!

November 2 Continued: October/November Birthday Party in Logan
We headed up to Riley and Aubs in Logan for a birthday party for Riley, Raeg, Ernie and me! We ordered Chinese take out, played some games and ate some cake! Thanks for a great party Riley and Aubs!
And Harrison felt a little left out and wanted to be in a picture too!



Josh, trying to guess what we were! As for me, I just didn't get it! ha ha ha



November 6: Zoo with Friends
We met up with my friend Em and her boys at the zoo. Crew loved having a friend around.
I am so mad. I cropped this girls legs out of the picture and for some reason it will not upload the picture. So frustrating!
Em and her cute boys!


November 7: Jazz vs. Kings
Broc got tickets from his work and man were they some great seats! I think we were on row 18! That's the closest we have ever been! The game was so much better sitting closer... even though they didn't win!


Crew got so into the game! This is him yelling, "Come on Ref!" Everyone around us was laughing so hard! (Where do they hear these things?!)

Crew's favorite part of the game! The half time entertainment! He loved watching these sumo wrestlers get taken down by the Jazz Bear! This was all he talked about... still talks about!

November 8: The Primary Program, Goodbyes and Bonfire
We headed up north so we could see our cute nephew Harrison be in the Primary Program. His family lives in Ohio, and since Lesli was the Primary President, she pulled a few strings and he was able to be in it! It was so it was so fun to be able to see him. He did such a great job! We also wanted one more excuse to see them and to say our goodbyes before they left.
The above picture may be a bit deceiving! They really didn't want to sit and smile for me... so these were the attempts at getting a good picture!

Why is it that boys really don't love to get their picture taken?
We didn't bring any clothes to change into, so we just borrowed whatever we could find. Thanks Aubs for the pants!

This was the funniest thing. I saw Crew in a corner, thinking no one is watching, shoving marshmallows into his mouth!


Ernie trying to liven up the party! Have you ever seen what happens when you throw fireworks into a bonfire?


Broc is obsessed with fire. This is him trying to see how many different ways he could light a match.


November 14: Birthday Festivities Begin!
Since my birthday was on a Sunday, Broc took me out for dinner on Saturday oh and he did make me breakfast in bed too! We ate at Porcupine Grill...and it was oh so good! Except for when I started choking and almost needed the himlich maneuver!
I think we got the first snow of the season as a birthday present to me! Must know how I love the cold:) Crew tasting it!

Crew was so funny while we were waiting. He had a game that I would hide (behind the menu) and he would run and find me. Definitely entertaining!


So maybe we aren't the best parents but sometimes 2 year olds get restless in restaurants waiting for our food. A little sugar never hurt anyone!

November 15: My Birthday!
27 years old, really? I was a little depressed with this birthday as it is just a reminder of another year closer to 30!
I really don't know how it got started but birthdays just equal breakfast in bed! ... and some not so cute pics on my birthday!

Perfume and jewelry... what more can a girl want!

After church, we headed up to Morgan for a birthday dinner at my mom's (I did have to teach on my birthday, shouldn't there be a law against that?). It was my nephew Treyson's birthday the day before, so we usually do a combined party!
How many people does it take to light the birthday cake?
November 20: Goodbye Wests
We had a party at our friend's the Jones' to say goodbye to our friends from Provo, Mike and Emily West. They will be moving to Scotland! We are so excited for you guys! It was so good to see everybody and so fun to see our kids play together!
November 25: Thanksgiving Eve... Pizza and a movie!
Every year on Thanksgiving Eve, we meet up with Broc's family and the Ovards and eat pizza and then go to a movie! It is such a fun tradition! We saw "A Christmas Carol" in 3-D! Crew liked it, but definitely jumped a few times. I kept reminding him that the ghosts were just pretend.

November 26: Thanksgiving
I am not really sure how this happened, but we didn't take any pics of us on Thanksgiving. And I made Crew a "turkey-lurkey" shirt for Crew. I will have to take a picture and post it later.
November 27: Jones Christmas Party
I love it when my family gets together. It only happens about 2 times a year but I love it! There is always amazing food, lots of laughter, lots of chaos from kids running around, and amazing company!
Crew had Alexa's (Malexa as Crew calls her) name this year. She loved her shirt and headband. She was so excited to wear it on Monday!

I surprised my sis Jen with the famous coconut cupcakes! I made them for all the November/December birthdays!



She was so excited!















































4 comments:
way to go!! I love seeing the updates on your blog :) Crew is getting cuter by the minute and growing up to be so handsome!! It was fun to see the pic of all of the ward people at the West's going away party :) and I love love your hair right now :)
Good job, although I am impressed that you got all that done in 3 days. I think it would have taken me several weeks. What cute pictures. Happy Belated Birthday too!
seriously, what a fun month:)!! I have to say that I love the Jazz pics...crew is true fan!! Happy Belated Birthday, it looks like you had a ball!! We need to get together soon, and just hang out, we should do a double date one night!! Love all the new pics.
ummm okay...y did you post these haggildy shaggildy pictures of me????????? :O!!!!!
Post a Comment